Senior HR Systems Operations Consultant SuccessFactors - TM
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated sales of i44.4 billion and currently employs more than 240,000 people in 60 countries and markets.
Our Global HR Systems Consultant SAP SuccessFactors Performance role is central for coordinating projects and continuous improvement activities for the global SAP SuccessFactors HCM implemented within Continental (Employee Central, Learning, Performance and Goals, 360 Feedback and Compensation).
Our team is central for sustaining and enhancing continuous improvement and operations for our global processes and systems. In addition, we take on the challenge to design, develop and implement complex application components suited to support our Global HR processes.
Your core responsibilities and tasks will be:
* Act as key Global HR SAP Success Factors consultant for cross platform projects and improvement activities with a focus/ impact on performance and 360 feedback components;
* Drive enhancements & integration project activities and work packages across all different phases (feasibility, planning, implementation, testing, go-live);
* Ensure that project activities are considering and following standard operations processes (e.g. incident management, user access requests, change requests);
* Cooperate closely with HR IT, Project Managers, System Business Owners for cross module projects as well as various business stakeholders;
* Improve overall efficiency for internal stakeholders by challenging the status quo and identifying opportunities to increase business performance;
* Manage tasks & processes within a complex matrix organization;
* Prepare and support project review and root cause analysis.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
* University degree, preferably in areas of Human Resources/Business Administration, Information Technologies;
* Ability to work and collaborate in a highly virtual environment;
* High system affinity;
* Ability to manage tasks & processes within a complex organization and ability to handle various stakeholders;
* Eager to learn and accept new challenges in an agile environment;
* Fluent English knowledge is mandatory;
* Self-responsibility and self-discipline;
* Effective facilitation and communication skills;
* Working knowledge of SuccessFactors.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
* Experiences with project work and project management processes;
* Cross-cultural communication and interpersonal skills;
* Advanced Excel/ reporting knowledge;
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
* Experience in SAP Could Platform is a plus;
* Ability to adapt fast in a demanding environment;
* Availability for business trips (world-wide).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).