Backoffice Clerk with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schneider Electric active
View all jobs Backoffice Clerk with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
We are looking for a clerk for back-office activities regarding credit notes. In this position, you will be responsible for the preparation, processing, and recording of credit notes as well as for clarifying the underlying causes. This position offers you the opportunity to initiate process improvements and to work in an international business environment. What will you do?
- You create credit notes and invoice corrections after clarification.
- In addition, you create credit notes which have been agreed with the customers in advance, such as margin adjustments, price reductions and special credit notes based on an existing database and Chart of Authority.
- You regularly analyze the credit notes and their reasons and initiate process improvements
- You will work closely with various sales departments, controlling and our Financial Shared Service Centers, as well as our trading partners.
- Especially in the age of digital transformation, your proactive participation in projects for the design of processes is in demand.
- We give you the freedom to make your own decisions. Bear responsibility for the success of an international group.
- Work flexibly in your work schedule, so that there is also time for your family and hobbies.
- Our attractive salary and social benefits of an international group speak for themselves
- You are part of an agile organization and can drive the digitization of the finance function within the framework of various projects.
- You have a commercial degree or a comparable qualification. Ideally, you have already gained experience with commercial and logistic processes in SAP or in internal sales.
- Open Minded - You are not satisfied with the status quo but question it and drive changes and optimizations independently.
- You are very service- / customer-oriented and curious about new things and approach topics proactively and committedly.
- Working with SAP and analytical tools such as Tableau, BI Analyzer is already part of your daily tasks and you have very good analytical skills to identify missing information and implement it in new reports.
- Since you are working in an international environment, very good English language skills are also essential in addition to fluent German language skills.
• Possibility to work from home according to internal policy;
• Competitive and rewarding salary package;
• Well-being workshops;
• Hands-on training and access to our technical labs;
• Connection sessions with global management;
• Exposure to a multicultural and dynamic environment;
• Development Plan through Career path and coaching;
• Cool site environment;
• Employer with a high focus on Sustainability;
• Development Programs –Career Path & Talent Academy;
• Diversity and Inclusion -an integral part of the company's history, culture and identity.