Project Manager MOE4, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Project Manager MOE4, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines ;
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth ;
- You bring positive attitude ;
- You have passion in your blood.
Experience and Skills:
Bachelor's or Master's degree in technical or related field
You have a methodical and logical approach;
- You are detail-oriented;
- You are team-oriented, team-player;
- Strong SQL and Excel expertise to access and transform data into insights;
- Build analytical reports and dashboards using Tableau or Power Bi;
- The ability to analyze, model and interpret data;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
Basic experience in project management and influencing stakeholders is a plus.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Essential)
Advanced knowledge in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook as well as the Internet and Web based Tools
Excellent command of the English language.
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
Ability to juggle competing tasks and demands Using independent judgment as required to plan, prioritize, and organize a broad set of duties.
Able to demonstrate high degree of independence, initiative and organization, while recognizing those occasions where collaboration and communication
Desire to learn new tasks, processes, tools and technologies and be able to become proficient in a short period of time.
- English - level B2 ;
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on email@example.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall success of the project including achieving high levels of business team satisfaction, delivering on time and within budget and scope, through managing the project milestones, resources and improving key reporting metrics.
- You coordinate and assist the allocated resource pool (3-6 colleagues) for digitalization topics
- Support in creation and development of small-scale automations and applications
- You assist in the education of various business partners on analysis methodologies
- You are responsible of mining data from primary and secondary sources
- You conduct analysis of manufacturing data information, identifying patterns, trends and translating those into actionable insights.
- You prepare reports for engineering and management that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- You are creative and think outside the box and recommend innovative solutions to a wide array of manufacturing problems using statistics and mathematics.