Internship in Audit Delivery Academy in Cluj
Flexible internship in Audit Delivery Academy in Cluj
KPMG is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field.
When you choose KPMG as the place to start and build your career in Audit you should know that a well-defined career path is waiting for you. You will have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG. You will have the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do that is essential.
We are open for talent, open for you!
What are we looking for?
· Top student in Economics, Technology, Mathematics or a related discipline (2nd or 3rd year bachelor degree and 1st or 2nd year master degree)
· Good knowledge of English (min. B1 level both spoken and written)
· Enthusiastic personality and willingness to learn new things
· Out of the box thinking
· Strong problem solving & analytical skills
· Judgment & decision-making
· Resilience in the face of challenges or obstacles
· Business-oriented attitude, creativity and assertiveness
· Team player who takes responsibility for her/his work.
You’re about to start your life-time experience as a Junior Audit Associate and you will be supporting audit work on real projects together with KPMG professionals and taking part in a professional learning & development scheme.
KPMG in Romania offers:
· The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
· Fast paced environment and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
· Attractive remuneration package.
· A combination of great jobs to work on.
· Great colleagues to work with.
· Relevant professional development and training.
· Flexible workplace and work environment.
Student or graduate? We are Open for Talent. There are several opportunities to join the firm whether you have professional experience or no experience at all.
Start date: October 2022
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Suitable applicants will be invited for tests and interviews.