Digital Project Manager, Pharma, București
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DARE active.
Vezi toate job-urile Digital Project Manager, Pharma, București active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
DARE (Development Advice & Resources) is a consultancy company with a focus on helping organizations realize the potential in their people and on helping people discovering their talents. Services are organized into four areas: People Strategy; Organizational Performance; Talent Management; Adoption and Change Management Execution.Cerinte
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to support the Global Rare Endocrine team in the delivery of a wide range of digital projects as part of a dedicated team for a large international pharma company.
The position involves working in a global team environment, engaging with multiple international stakeholders, spread across various geographies.
The candidate would ideally be/have:
• Dynamic and motivated with a good understanding of content creation, marketing and social media;
• Creative and thrives in a complex environment and proactively proposes ideas and solutions;
• Good writing, editing and communication skills;
• A proactive and genuine interest in all-things-digital;
• A full understanding of Google Apps/Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Self-disciplined, organized, committed to quality;
• Enjoys work in multicultural team across several markets;
• Extensive digital marketing and project management background and experience in working and collaborating in multicultural and cross functional teams;
• Proven analytical strength and problem-solving attitude;
• Keen interest to learn about the complex healthcare environment;
• Education preferably in economics, marketing and communications, business or languages (or of similar qualifications) with min 5-7 years relevant work experience.
• Responsible for planning and delivery of digital projects in a timely and cost-effective manner;
• Supports Global Marketing and/or Patient Strategy Lead in planning and implementing allocated projects;
• Supports Global Brand Managers and drives engagement of various stakeholders, working well in a cross-functional role;
• Organizes key meetings, communication guidelines and timelines, coordinates internal communications;
• Collaborates with SSO Account Director to drive assets design and production;
• Supports development, review and approval of new digital content, including webinars & videos;
• Leads rollout of quarterly multi-channel content packages to countries based on agreed digital brand plans across multiple channels;
• Working closely with multiple vendors and internal stakeholders to deliver master version of a multi-channel program for local market localization;
• Provides status updates and follows through action items of global and prioritized campaigns;
• Supports execution of prioritized projects in Global key markets and ongoing interaction with Local Teams to identify learnings, key projects and case studies and share with the broader team via a newsletter or other means.
We offer a great working environment, learning & growing opportunities, a great financial package.