Supplier Quality Engineer for Electronic Components,CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Degree in technical study, such as electrical engineering, material engineering or similar;
- Basic knowledge in electronics and electromechanical parts (eg.: coils, capacitors, resistors,ICs , PCBs etc);
- Preferably, experience as quality or manufacturing engineer ideally within automotive area
- Knowledge of QM system;
- Knowledge of quality methods, such as 8D, Kepner Tregoe, 5 Why, 6-Sigma, FMEA etc. and oftechnical statistics;
- IT knowledge: MS-Office, SAP
- Demonstrated ability to interact with different teams,
- English - level C1
- German - level B1 is helpful
- Responsible for claim management of PCBs and Electrinic parts towards suppliers;
- Responsible for PPAP of PCBs and Electronic parts towards suppliers;
- Ensuring the quality of supplied parts for electronic components;
- Assuring response and follow-up on supplier complaints in 8D-reports;
- Organize and support visits at suppliers (within Europe/outside Europe);
- Investigate root causes for PCBs and electronic parts and organize internal/external quality meetings withsuppliers, production, development, technical departments, logistics and quality departments;
- Register, monitor and decide on non-conforming parts;
- Coordination of defect cost re-imbursements towards suppliers;
- Coordination of sorting activities and inter-disciplinary teams;
- Permanent cooperation/contact with the suppliers;
- Perform statistical analysis and data monitoring for different quality trends