EE for Access and Connectivity projects HEAT CE (TM)
The engineer has to design and validate EE architectures for Access/Smart Access and Connectivity (4G/5G) products. EE design:
Schematic with EE architecture;
* BOM (Bill of Materials) with approved components;
* HW/SW interface for microcontrollers;
* Building testing measurement setup;
* Working with specific equipment, including RF equipment (such as Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, Cellular Tester etc.).
* Define EE test plan, according to EE specs;
* Perform measurements with specific equipment, as defined in test plan, in the EE lab and in the qualification laboratories;
* Analyze results, propose solutions and correct issues
* Prepare reports. review results with experts, propose technical improvement solutions, help fixing bugs;
* DOORS EE requirements introduction;
* Participate in project meetings, present the results to project team and customer;
* Synchronize with project responsible and arrange activities to meet project milestones.
Required Technical Skills:
* Analog / digital electronics design (theoretical, practical, project experience);
* Design schematics and PCB layout;
* Measurement equipment (Oscilloscope, Signal generators, Spectrum Analyzer etc.);
* Cellular communication protocols;
* Soldering components and mechanical skills;
* EMC design and guidelines;
* Product test specification;
* Product life cycle.
Required Soft Skills:
* Presentation skills;
* Communication skills;
* Decision making;
* English language.
* Quality Orientation;
* Planning & Organizing;
* Taking Ownership;
* Integrity & Commitment;
* Embracing Change;
* Communicating Effectively;
* Problem Solving.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services