Operations Specialist with German
The Channel data and Incentives team, part of Sales operations organization in HP, manages operations delivery and transformational programs implementation across channel partners globally. The 4 key pillars of our capabilities, processes and operations being partner data reporting, financial claims, partner compensation and payments. Our main mission is to enable data driven channel sales and inventory management with a positive partner experience at the core. As Operations specialist you will be the front line of partner support, engaging directly with HP partners and sales in support of the Data collection and Incentives processes. You will be responsible for partner experience on defined area, driving functional in-depth day-to-day partner interactions and activities. You will also lead tactical execution as the front line for Partner inquiries and issue resolution, conducting regular operational reviews for partners and sales. Responsibilities:
- Perform partner and sales operations support activities on Data Collection, Financials Claims, Partner Compensation processes
- Responsible for partner experience these areas, driving functional in-depth day-to-day partner interactions and activities via email and phone
- Lead tactical execution as the front line for Partner inquiries and issue resolution
- Conduct regular operational reviews (current status, issues, next steps) for partners and sales
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience, preferably in customer service, support, procurement, or finance.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Mastery of English and good German Skills (Minimum B2)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, share points, automation and VBA skill is a plus
- MS Dynamics knowledge is added advantage
- Solid understanding of HP business areas and internal business processes & policies.
- Excellent ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation)
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills and open to learn
- Knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while paying close attention to detail.