As an Accounting Intern you will have, by rotation (a rotation lasts for 6 months), different responsibilities in one of the departments:
- Accounts Payable (vendor’s accounting):
- Invoice processing;
- Vendor’s relations management.
- Treasury (payments & cash application):
- Process payments: vendors, payroll, taxes, etc.;
- Cashflow forecasting activities.
- Accounts Receivable (customer’s accounting)
- Collection of unpaid bills;
- Accounts Receivables reporting.
- General Ledger (general accounting):
- Specific month-end closing activities and reporting;
- Fixed assets, accruals, provisions and other financial metrics calculations.
- Fresh Graduate/Student in a final year with a major in Economics/Foreign languages (Spanish/ Italian/ German/ French/ Polish/ Czech/ Russian, etc.) or an equivalent;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; Any other foreign language is a plus
- Basic knowledge in Accounting;
- Good MS Excel skills;
- Ability and initiative to solve problems and suggest solutions;
- Willingness to learn and to adapt to new situations;
- Capability to be proactive and goal-oriented.
- 1 year fixed term contract;
- Flexible work hours (4h/6h/8h)
- Work in a multi-cultural environment
- Practice the knowledge gained during your studies
- Career opportunities after internship