Back Office with German
An de an am dezvoltat parteneriate de business puternice cu cele mai reprezentative companii din România. Bazându-ne pe nevoile locale ale clienților noștri, am deschis noi branch-uri în orașele mari din România, ajungând la un număr de 15 sucursale.
În anul 2017, Adecco România a intrat în cel de-al șaselea an în care este lider local de piață, adăugând continuu noi servicii și dezvoltându-le pe cele existente în strânsă legătură cu complexitatea mediului de business. Poziția de lider în termeni de turnover anual, număr de angajați temporari și poziții de permanent placement închise, este în același timp atât o realizare, cât și o responsabilitate. Acest status ne dă oportunitatea de a inova în termeni de sub-servicii HR și de a aduce valoare adăugată partenerilor noștri prin fiecare proiect HR.
În acest moment, Adecco România oferă servicii HR 360 de grade, începând cu studiile salariale care au ca scop furnizarea de informații exacte legate de piață și finalizând cu serviciile de outplacement.
Education and Experience Required:
First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Mastery in English and German.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, share points, automation and VBA skill is a plus
• MS Dynamics knowledge is added advantage
.• Excellent ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/stakeholder requirements.
• Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation)
• Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent teamwork skills and open to learn, broad, in-depth knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations • Developed ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while paying close attention to detail.
Performs partner and sales ops support activities on dedicated processes for Data Collection, Financials Claims, Partner Compensation
• Responsible for partner experience on defined area, driving functional in-depth day-to-day partner interactions and activities via email and phone
• Lead tactical execution as the front line for Partner inquiries and issue resolution
• Conduct regular operational reviews (current status, issues, next steps) for partners and sales
• Provide Partner and Sales with visibility and E2E support on the claims backlog situation, as well as support on disputes, questions, missing info etc
• Follow up with Partners and /or Sales on missing info/corrections/required clarifications
• Monitor and coordinate backlog management process - drive clean-up all backlog payments in collaboration with Operations team in PXP
• Monitor and coordinate data collection process , drive resolution with partner on missing or incorrect, incomplete data • Deliver Partner trainings and information on Operations processes and tools as needed
• Participate in new partner set ups, manages partner onboarding on defined processes
• Coordination of ticket management with partners and operations team, as well as downstream system interlocks; ensure proper follow-up for timely resolution
• Ensure claims and disputes resolution and act as first escalation point for partners/sales
• Functional expertise on processes and market nuances to the extend as to provide guidance and consulting on functional processes and activities to Partners and Sales
• Contribute in reaching the defined process measures and business fundamentals (e.g. business KPIs)
• Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
• Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution
. • Ability to handle most unique situations, may seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues
. • Ensure Audit & compliance rules are enforced and applied