Group Leader Logistics Ramp-up planning and Supplier integration
At Bosch, we care. You thrive. You matter. You shape.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimise production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
- You are passionate about developing people
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You play a key role in the Logistics Organization
- Your focus is on continuous improvement
- You bring positive attitude
- Bachelor/Master degree
Experience and Skills:
- Broad knowledge of logistic processes
- 3 years working experience in planning, project management, controlling or related fields
- Excellent SAP knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work in project teams
- General knowledge of automotive industry
- Experience in lean production systems represents a great advantage
- Basic knowledge of production planning is an advantage
- Experience managing a team is an advantage
- English - level C1
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Teambuilding - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.Job Description
- You are in charge for leading a team of 7 full time associates who are responsible for ramp-up planning and supplier integration, logistic coordination of projects transferred from other Bosch sites and new ramp-ups of products/variants in our plant
- Your team coordinates production readiness by timely set up of finished goods and raw materials required for serial production in our SAP system, communicate the relocation road map with all involved parties in plant and central departments and you ensure that the logistic deadlines and deliverable are met
- You control raw material availability for pre-series parts production and set up the scheduling agreements with all agreed suppliers
- You organize planning guideline and supply chain network design workshops
- You are part of the logistics planning department and collaborate with customer planning, procurement planning, production planning and process expert teams to ensure on time delivery, customer satisfaction and right steering of company resources based on reliable volumes planning
- You manage the team according to Bosch Leadership Principles and lean methodology