Junior Managers Program (Controlling, Finance and Accounting), Bosch Timisoara
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology, the opportunities of the Internet of Things and speaking over 18 foreign languages, Bosch Service Solutions Timisoara operates successfully in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services. The experts offer support in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Purchasing and Sales Commercial. The team of professionals, also have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines ;
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth;
- You have self-initiative;
- You bring positive attitude;
- You have passion in your blood.
- Bachelor and Master's degree in Business Informatics, Economics, Business Affairs
- International experience (for example: Erasmus, internships in own area of activity, Faculty Abroad)
Experience and Skills:
- About 3 years working experience in financial, consulting, economical environment;
- Local project experience in financial area; Knowledge of process optimization or experienced UX, Scrum, Design thinking methods;
- Entrepreneurial thinking and leadership potential;
- Independent way of work, analytical skills, intercultural competence, flexibility, networking-oriented.
- English - advanced level;
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will come with an answer shortly.
Not sure this opportunity is suitable for you? Check out the story of current and former JMP employees and find out for yourself!
Your valuable contribution to something big :
As a JMP in our Finance environment you will get to know the diversity of controlling & accounting at Bosch. You create reports and forecasts with tools such as Power BI and support strategic planning. In the Finance & Accounting department, you will be involved in the digitization and automation of our business processes. The spectrum ranges from both development to artificial intelligence. Classic areas such as I2P, B2C, B2R and the creation of business cases are not neglected either. Together with us you lay the foundation for your future as a manager. For us, leadership means continuously advancing yourself and other people, influencing existing processes and thus achieving challenging, entrepreneurial and meaningful goals.
- You are part of an individual program design with diverse further education and involvement in development of innovative solutions;
- You will be integrated into global projects in a targeted way;
- You will participate in composition of the trainee program from 4-6 stations throughout Romania in various areas;
- You will gather international experience through a firmly planned stage abroad for 6 months;
- You will be involved into daily business and projects;
- You will be prepared for global leadership with a personal mentor;
- You develop a comprehensive network within the company.