Team manager- material flow LOM2-DC
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- Experience in regards to physical logistics processes/ experience with IT systems used in physical logistics
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Very good communication skills
- Very good English knowledge (written and spoken)
- Being apple to operate independently with a pro-active approach
- Good analytical skills
- Self-organized and reliable
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
- Leads the team in responsibility from target and disciplinary point of view
- Sets the goals of the team members derived from the target business plan set per team, ensuring full team capacity coverage;
- Prepare with the direct supervisor the yearly evaluation of the employees and define the new annual goals for them;
- Develops the qualification of the personnel according to the requirements of the job and learning needs of the employees and ensures fulfillment;
- Defines actions and measures to ensure competence development and identifies potential of each member to strengthen team's performance, using HR tools (e.g. Competence Matrix, Training Plans, CDD, GPD, TAR);
- Intervenes according to internal escalation model in order to have a proper management of conflicts, constrains, limited resources of the team;
- Involved in introduction of new strategies in order to increase the quality of services provided to the internal or external customers (e.g. Customer communication exchange, insight and general information regarding resources and capacity, etc.);
- Develops solutions to optimize quality and costs targets in his area of responsibility;
- Performs communication sessions in order to ensure the flow of relevant information within the team and between interested departments;
- Adding solutions to existing standards, procedures, improvements;
- Participates and present relevant information and reports in meetings, with direct superior and next level management;
- Involved in the preparation of audits, customer visits, process system audits;
- Defines and implements continues improvement practices / systematic to overall teams, in order to improve team performance
- Responsible for BPS topics in the group and organizes the BPS workshops quarterly in order to ensure sustainable improvements in all areas.
- Responsible for defining the yearly investment budget and ensures that all the investments are performed accordingly
- Moderates production meetings and involves all the necessary support departments in order to ensure a good information flow