Internship Accountant - GBS (TM)
Continental established a Global Business Service Center in Timisoara. We provide tailor-made services with the focus on accounting and purchasing activities for the European companies of the ContiTech Division Europe. In line with the needs of our customers in the Group companies, we offer high-quality solutions. In the coming years, we will grow significantly and contribute to the further development and optimization of existing processes in addition to the pure execution of customer services. This is an essential value-added factor for the entire ContiTech division. As employees, you have the opportunity for your professional methodical and personal development an attractive employer. Currently we are looking for candidates with the following profile: Accounting Intern. Tasks:
* Prepare invoices for processing;
* Match of delivery notes and invoices;
* Review and reconcile vendor statement against AP balances;
* Assist in invoice processing in various queues in SAP;
* Route NON PO and NON GR invoices for further processing;
* Support in interaction with suppliers to investigate / resolve supplier invoice and payment discrepancies;
* Preparation of reports. Your own willingness, skills and company circumstances could give you the opportunity to develop your career and widen your responsibilities by having access to vertical/horizontal internal moves.
* Ongoing university studies in economics/finance;
* IT skills MS Office, SAP FI is a plus;
* English - Intermediate;
* German is a plus,
* Analytical and logical thinking;
* Initiative / pro-activeness;
* Self-motivation, positive attitude;
* Willingness to work in an international environment;
* Team player attitude.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.