IT Specialist for Engineering Applications - IT (TM)
"It is only when they go wrong that machines remind you how powerful they are." (Clive James).
Do you want to be an IT Specialist for Engineering Applications? These should spark your interest :
* Support of designing and setup of DOORS NG interfaces
* Support of project activities and discussion/alignment with internal business and external customers
* Initiate internal issues (problem reports/change requests/feature requests) on basis of incident tickets
* Initiate external cases with tool vendors and follow-up
* Monitor and maintain tool environment worldwide (servers and subcomponents)
* Provide feedback for new versions development and tool enhancement
* Support end users in their daily job (based on incident tickets)
This is what it takes to be a successful in IT Specialist for Engineering Applications:
* Bachelor degree in Information Technologies, Engineering or similar area
* Basic knowledge in Operating Systems and Network Infrastructure as far as in Server / Client (Windows and Linux)
* 1-3 years of experience in Requirements Engineering (IBM Doors, IBM Doors NG RM PTC , ...)
* Basic knowledge in Software Development processes (requirements, configuration & change management)
* 1-3 years of experience in a support position
* Proficiency in English
* Good communication and customer orientation
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Structured, result-oriented and self-determined working style
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.