German IT Hardware Support Role in Bucharest !
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs German IT Hardware Support Role in Bucharest ! active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Proficient in German and English
• Technical Knowledge – Desktops and well familiar with troubleshooting issues with Desktops with main focus on Processors and Motherboards.
• Experience in installation and troubleshooting of different versions of windows desktop operating systems and Linux OS
• Advanced in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Windows
• Troubleshooting Ability – Proven skills in troubleshooting complex technical problems, both hardware and software;
• Comfort with Technology – Demonstrated Ability to research solutions and prepare SOPs for new technical problems;
• Previous similar work experience.
• Answering phone calls and Handling emails / web cases / chats, translating them into the appropriate language, depending on customer requirements;
• Troubleshooting IT problems (incidents) according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and process trainings;
• Accurate and complete documentation of all incidents, with accurate description of all troubleshooting steps followed;
• Sharing with all team members any knowledge acquired through end-user or resolver interactions;
• Arranging working schedule with colleagues flexibly, according to business needs.
• Successfully completing the training plan and passing the process knowledge test (PKT).
• Inform the process trainers and the management team whenever the information in an SOP is identified as out-of-date;
Qualifications we seek in you!
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.