Junior Task Planner| Deloitte Regional Audit Delivery Center
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Task Planner| Deloitte Regional Audit Delivery Center active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Fundatii - Voluntariat - ONG active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
The Regional Audit Delivery Centres (RADC) were developed to support Audit and Assurance engagement teams with the completion of Audit processes and engagement support administrative activity as part of the wider Audit Transformational Change Programme. The RADC’s are designed to support teams across the engagement lifecycle of an audit process through performing standard audit tasks in work packages and providing a range of support services to reduce the levels of administrative work placed on practitioners.
The RADC’s supports more efficient and cost effective working practices, whilst ensuring quality standards are maintained and improved. The activity undertaken within the Centres will evolve as they become embedded into the audit life cycle and as Deloitte Way Workflows are launched and implemented.
The success of Audit Transformation is reliant on effective change management at all levels in Member Firms and you will play a pivotal role in influencing and transforming how audit work is undertaken in the future at a Global level. You will be part of a Team that will contribute to developing best practise and be key in driving continuous improvement within the Centres.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies);
• Previous experience is desirable and will be taken into consideration if no higher level of education.
• Fluent in English (knowledge of other languages will be an asset) & (French, German, Italian, Spanish);
• Attention to detail;
• Good analytical skills;
• Able to multi task and take a systematic approach to work and ability to prioritise workload under pressure;
• Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
• Good communication skills;
• Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word);
• Strong client service and problem solving orientation
• Able to work in a team and be proactive;
• Confident and professional communicators
• Interested in international business environment and professional development
• Demonstrate a commitment to developing yourself.
As a Junior Task Planner your responsibilities include:
• Ensuring work requests received from engagement teams are complete and all relevant information is included for the team to process them. Track the progress of the activity and send completed work back to the Client Facing Team.
• Interacting with the managers of each team to confirm status of workload and availability of team members. Updating the scheduling tool with the work capacity of each team on a daily basis by taking into account changes in availability of team members.
• Track upcoming requests against staff workloads and communicate potential problems
• Reviewing processing times and expected delivery dates of requests and assigning them to the relevant teams, while taking into capacity and team availability;
• Liaising directly with audit teams to assess the levels of work expected, confirming pre-booked work and ensure all requests are submitted within the agreed timelines.
• Managing Internal communication mailboxes as deemed required for the scheduling activity
• Interacting with managers of each team in regards to data and information issues, to ensure accuracy and high standard of work.
• Managing access rights of team members to the IT systems used in delivery of audit work
• Preparing reports related to team capacity and status of booked work
• Organizing meetings between Audit Delivery Centre Team Leads and Member Firm Client Facing Teams, with the purpose of discussing details of complex requests
• Participating in a customised training programme as well as coaching by others to become more independent and acquire technical know-how.
• Delivering and executing your work to the highest standard, taking ownership for your allocated tasks and completing them within stated timelines.
• Understanding and following Deloitte policies and complies with personal and other independence requirements set by regulatory bodies and Deloitte policies relating to engagement/ project acceptance, relationships with the client.
• Acting with honesty and integrity in all areas of activity. Understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
• Identifying and embracing our purpose and values and puts these into practice in your professional life.
• Understanding how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Modern offices with excellent facilities
• Good work-life balance – predictable working hours
• Office-based job with limited/no travel
• Working in a multi-national environment with Deloitte professionals from across Europe
• Extensive training and the possibility of acquiring external qualifications
• Opportunity for a career in Finance for a non-Finance & Accounting graduate