Metrology Engineer, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines;
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth;
- You bring positive attitude;
- You have passion in your blood.
- University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering
Experience and Skills:
- Minim experience in metrology process - electrical and mechanical fields is an advantage;
- Minimum 2 year working experience in engineering field, automotive field;
- Good skills in analysis of technical products, electronic and mechanical systems;
- Orientation to fulfilment and achievement of targets for processes and quality topics;
- General experience in production processes and laboratory activities;
- Motivated, willing to be develop in the field of metrology
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to deal with conflict and solving problem with a systematic approach;
- Team orientation, team-player;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- English - level C1;
- German - level B1 is helpful
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Narcisa-Cristina.Huhulea@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are part of the Quality Management and Methods department, Internal process quality group.
- You develop calibration process for measuring equipment used to verify adherence to a quality requirement after a measuring process.
- You are in charge for creating test plans for internal calibrations. Ensures the connection in the calibration chain of standards and measuring instruments.
- You perform internal calibration and metrological inspections on measurement and control equipment.
- You plan and follow up the calibration with external suppliers.
- You check and confirm the calibration results, inform the equipment owner in case of deviations.
- You prepare instructions and working procedures for your process and ensures that they are respected.
- You provide metrological expertise in external / internal audit or in non-compliance analysis.
- You give support to your colleagues and propose solution for process improvement.
- You support the quality department for the ramp up of new series production products for calibration topics.