Function Owner, Engineering Center (Cluj)
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable.
- You have a minimum 2 years of experience in the Embedded Engineering domain;
- You have good programming knowledge;
- You have experience with creating a software or system architecture;
- You can apply and explain Software Development Principles (V-Model, Agile, Requirements Management, etc.);
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You are not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges;
- You are team-oriented;
- You are Fluent in English.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
We provide the world's largest automotive OEM's with advanced driving assistance systems with focus on parking systems using Ultrasonic & Data Fusion technologies. In order to continue to successfully deliver to our customers, we are looking to grow our team with dedicated function owners.
As a Function Owner:
? You will be responsible for the technical coordination of the design, development and testing of a function.
? You are the interface between the customer and the development team to define the scope of the development, discuss the requirements, report on progress and to align on issues - allowing you to deliver exactly what the customer expects.
? You will develop the technical work packages for your function, and plan and monitor the development activities - you are ensuring the right technical implementation.
? It will be your responsibility that the function meets the performance KPI's and quality standards - you ensure processes are implemented and followed and participate in assessments
? You will take ownership of each step of the end-to-end development of the function and ensure that all stakeholders are informed about the progress.