R&D Project Controller - BA AM CSC TM
* Monthly analysis and reporting of projects development costs worldwide
* Creation of reports and implementation of reviews regarding the costs and headcount of the R&D projects of the BA AM as well as deriving measures to achieve the goals
* Process owner, tracking & reporting of external and internal service providers
* New and further development of processes and reports in R&D controlling
* Planning and budgeting of R&D projects costs as well as development of top-down objectives for organizational areas (markets/locations)
* Good coordination, communication and information transfer across departments and locations. Maintaining good cooperation with the different AM controlling areas
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
* University or Master Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering
* English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of generally accepted financial principles.
* Digitalization skills are a plus
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).