Internship - Group IT Infrastructure Operations - IT (TM)
We are searching for a candidate passionate about Information Technology with interest in the area of Virtualization and Server Management.
In your new position, you will be part of the Continental Group IT Organization providing support for IT services for all Divisions across the world. You will have the possibility to develop and implement new ideas to assure a continuous improvement of the services provided within Group IT.
* Operational support within Group IT for Virtualization (vSphere)
* Operational support within Group IT for Windows and Linux ServerOS services;
* Diagnosing IT system problems, inefficiencies and weaknesses;
* Work in a global distributed environment in close collaboration with technical experts;
This is what it takes to be a successful Internship - Group IT Infrastructure Operations:
* Virtualization knowledge (vSphere, Hyper-V).
* Experience with various operating systems - Windowx&Linux.
* Good communication skills.
* Creative problem-solving skills.
* English required, german is a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.