Contact Center Engineer
A COLOURFUL GROUP OF PEOPLE PASSIONATE ABOUT TECHNOLOGY & THE WONDERS OF INFORMATION
This is us. A fast-moving team, senior enough to assure effectiveness, but young enough to be flexible and transparent, we started out in 2000 as a privately-owned-and-managed business.
We’re a company with a soul, driven by our values and dedicated to fulfilling our mission to offer world class services, by continuous learning. Our Paladins (just employees in some companies) are empowered to work hard, move up and stand proud.
With active investment in our people's professional development and with the creative-InCrys-touch, we support our clients throughout the project's life cycle, providing end-to-end technology solutions for mission critical systems, products and services.
• Development and administration experience with Contact Center platforms (especially
voice inbound/outbound routing, IVR, WFM and realtime/historical reporting)
• Experience with Linux/OS user as application administrator
• Experience with databases as user and SQL queries (Oracle preffered)
• Experience with scripting (Bash/Perl or other)
• Experience with DevOps tooling (JIRA, Rundeck, CheckMK, SVN/Git,
Nexus/Artifactory) is nice to have
• Perform technical analysis, development, testing and documentation of Genesys
Contact Center platforms components changes due to business initiatives
• Perform L2 support towards L1 and business users according to defined service level
• Perform monitoring and upgrade or maintenance activities of Genesys Contact Center
platform in order to assure continuous availably of platform services - on call activity
• Private medical insurance - for the employee; can be extended for other family member
• Work from home - according to InCrys internal policy
• Learning&Development - customized personal and professional development programs, access to e-learning platforms
• Wordclass and AFI card discount