Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries.
Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's largest Digital hub for strategic Tech projects.
Required skills & profile
● Confirmed knowledge of on-premise and cloud technologies
● Demonstrated experience on web application architecture
● Demonstrated experience of digital architectures (mobile APP, API management)
● Prior hands on experience on moving workload from On Premise to Private/Public Cloud
● Knowledge on security standards (SAML, OpenId Connect, OAuth2, basic authentication, …)
● Application lifecycle management tools (Git, TFS, Azure DevOps, …)
● Knows an enterprise architecture tool (Mega, Aris)
● You master one or more of the following technologies:
IAAS Cloud Models, PAAS, SAAS
● Exposure to the following technologies is a plus:
Database server (relational & NoSQL)
SQL Server, Oracle, Mongo DB, Cosmos DB, MySQL
● Languages: English mandatory
● TOGAF certification is a plus.
The required soft skills:
● Relational ease and ability to popularize technology with the trades
● Listening ability, put yourself in the user's shoes
● Organized, you coordinate actions and have the ability to work in a team.
● Communicating, you have a quality of listening.
● Structured, with a spirit of synthesis and a sense of priorities
Job description and key responsibilities
Reporting to Global Cloud Manager, the Cloud Architect would be responsible for:
● The definition of the technical base of the IS (systems, platforms, technologies) and the modalities of integration of the IS applications between themselves and with the outside world.
● The Alignment of target architecture following the 3/5-year plans of the business strategy.
● Guarantee the convergence of existing IS with the target
● Ensure the implementation of the actions of the current IS Convergence Plan with the target
● Maintain a central view of obsolescence, technical debts and estimate risk and cost
● Anticipate and propose action plans related to obsolescence, technological and application debts, or required team's technical skills
● Analyze the existing information system (applications, infrastructures, security),
● Build IS cartography
● Choose technologies with different constraints (cost, time and security).
● Guarantee the alignment of new projects with the target architecture
● Ensure each project's compliance with the target architecture
● If necessary according to company decisions, propose transitional solutions (technical debt and plan / cost of compliance)
● Guarantee the application of architectures good practices of information systems: Documentation, Continuity, Security, Interoperability with market standards
Joining us means:
Taking part in an ambitious corporate project
Becoming part of a team that embraced the digitalization challenge and enjoys this transformation every day
Living our values every day: passions for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity, entrepreneurial spirit.
You will greatly contribute to build the project that will improve the customers’ experience on an international level
You will get exposure to various global cultures and teams
You will be working with the newest technologies to build a new platform from scratch
We offer you a very pleasant working environment,
We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, health subscription, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training & e-learning platforms.
And we do not stop here!