HR Business Partner
Colorful HR Leasing, membra a grupului ROMANIAN SOFTWARE, este o companie românească ce oferă servicii de Recrutare și Leasing de personal. Totodată, Colorful HR Leasing se ocupă de salarizarea și administrarea personalului, oferind consultanță legislativă și întocmirea de rapoarte variate privind activitatea de HR.
Inca din 2002, ROMANIAN SOFTWARE este o companie specializata in dezvoltarea si implementarea de produse software din domeniul Resurselor Umane. Cu o experienta de 20 de ani in domeniul IT, compania si-a diversificat continuu activitatea, evoluand de la un dezvoltator de aplicatii software la un furnizor de solutii IT si servicii integrate cu o expertiza profesionista in domeniul Resurselor Umane.
We are looking for an HR Business Partner for our partner, a German company present in 35 countries.
• Experience in managing HR processes, with a focus on recruitment – minimum 5 years;
• Very good knowledge and experience with HR systems & processes (Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Reward, Career Management, People Review, Training);
• University Degree in HR or Social Sciences (Psychology, Human Resources Management or Organizational Sciences);
• Written and verbal English skills – minimum B2 level;
• Strong computer skills, especially MS Excel and MS Word;
• Good in decision making, innovation, coaching and visioning competencies;
• Very good skills in change management and communication;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Demonstrates high level of integrity and trustworthiness;
• Excellent change management and project management skills;
• Precise, well organized and analytical person with great attention to details;
• Very good planner and easy – business understanding.
• Manages the full - cycle recruitment process;
• Supports people managers and provides advice and guidance regarding HR related topics;
• Manages the onboarding and offboarding process;
• Supports the business objectives by participating in the development of the company’s plans and programs as an executive partner;
• Translates the vision, mission and strategic business plan into very concrete HR operational plans;
• Helps develop, implement, support, and review all Human Resource Department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems;
• Leads the Performance Management, Career Management and Succession Planning processes;
• Identifies individual and organizational development needs and provides the right solutions to address them;
• Identifies and implements mobility of staff and follow-up;
• Defines and implements training plans;
• Supports various HR strategic activities and projects in People development area, initiated by the central HR department.
• Meal vouchers;
• Gift vouchers;
• Annual bonus.