We are looking for a Senior Contract Administrator to support our Contract Operations Department
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 109,000 employees and annual revenue of c. € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high-performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.Cerinte
You bring that with you:
• You have several years of professional experience in the commercial sector
• You have good knowledge of accounting and contract design, implementation and negotiation as well as knowledge of SAP applications
• You are reliable, communicative and after intensive training you can organize your regular tasks independently
• You have initiative, quick perception, IT affinity, customer orientation and a high level of commitment
• You enjoy working with people and demonstrate your ability to work in a team using our online media, at work and mobile.
• Your handling of Microsoft Office is secure
• You are proficient in English, knowing German as well would be a plus
As part of the Buisiness Operations/Contract Operations team, you will support the commercial project management of assigned customer projects and be entrusted with the following tasks:
• Support of the contract and project manager in operative commercial project management tasks; Support of partner and lifecycle management and preparation of internal agreements.
• Preparation and processing of contract data within the project lifecycle process (project creation, invoicing, project completion, project maintenance) including appropriate plausibility checks.
• Support for customer receivables management (including the necessary activities for collecting receivables. Data maintenance and updates in the appropriate tool
• Support of the project-related investment and purchasing process for external and internal suppliers across the organizational units with fixed fields of action
• Preparation of internal agreements with other Atos entities for the managed projects in intercompany business
• Monthly / quarterly / annual preparation of relevant commercial data for the corresponding financial status of the projects according to the reporting rules (including accruals, WIP status, order backlog, etc.
• Preparation of project and customer-related data/KPIs (focus on financial and operational values) as part of project and customer reports
• Provision and archiving of contract-related documents in the existing document management system
• Monitoring of parked and unbilled billing components (including checking for necessary delimitations)
• Analysis of the financial data of the supervised project
• Supporting the auditing department and the auditor as part of their requirements in cooperation with the contract controller
• In addition to the activities mentioned, you are the team lead/supervisor of a local team with all the associated control, coordination, instruction and management functions
Have we sparked your interest?Apply now!