Credit Analyst with Hungarian
Key expected achievements:
- Managing Credit & Collection activities to maximize cash flow through accounts receivable.
- Financial analysis of existing and new customers in order to evaluate the risk level and deploy credit limit. Assure awareness on credit risk on all levels and allocation of credit limits.
- Visiting customers to assess and measure creditworthiness, to refine risk assessment, share business prospects, etc.
- Defined, periodically updated, credit limit for all customers based on risk assessment and needs of business.
- Timely and effective collection of all debts by creating weekly debtor reports and accounts information for internal departments.
- Following up for collection of bad or doubtful debts, recommending provisions and bad debt , write-offs.
- Negotiating re-payment plans.
- Reconciling complex accounts that have been escalated from the AR team.
- Maintaining the relationship with the Credit Insurers and other related parties.
- Carrying out thorough credit checks for new customers to ensure eligibility for credit.
- Defining guarantees to be obtained.
- Close collaboration and communication with Customers, Sales, Finance and Customer Service.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of 2-5 years in relevant finance roles (such as AR, Credit, Financial Analysis);
- Advanced in English, native in Romanian, intermediate in Hungarian;
- Strong communication skills;
- Well organized, able to perform various tasks;
- Able to act individually with proactive attitude, but also a team player.
In Michelin, we offer:
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- A customizable benefits package with options to choose: gym access, medical or dental services, private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs, cultural activities vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription; Life insurance;
- Lunch vouchers and discounts; Deduction of vacation costs.
- Performance bonus.
How we recruit:
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
LET’S INSPIRE MOTION FOR LIFE
Where do success and ideas come from? We strongly believe they come from collective intelligence.
Our talents, people and employees are the source of purposeful and sustainable innovations. That’s why we care about developing and enhancing their strength, and we ensure them a tailored professional journey across units and countries.
What drives us is the spirit of unlimited innovation, which we all possess. Our goal is to cultivate and nurture that spirit, by questioning the status quo, improving our way to do things. Therefore, we are always optimistic as to overcome the challenges of tomorrow.