Customer Logistics SMY CSC (TM)
Continental established a Controlling Service Center Department in Timisoara starting with 2003. Our colleagues are part of different international teams with focus on various area of controlling: Planning & Reporting, Business Controlling, Research & Development (R&D) Controlling, Operations Controlling, Sales Controlling and so on. As employee you can interact with colleagues from worldwide and develop your professional and personal skills. As Customer Logistic for a Germany production location, the main responsibilities are:
* Creation of delivery schedules and forward orders
* Fine-tuning with final assembly or with product coordinators to ensure customer delivery dates.
* Coordination of PPL changes in case of demand changes
* Fine tuning with packing and shipping
* Processing of customer complaints
* Customer communication
* Processing of customer portals
* Coordination with customers in case of delivery problems
* Project collaboration customer-related (e.g., transport handling, customer-specific product) / release changes or on general logistics topics
* Collaboration on technical changes
* Prioritization of production orders and customer deliveries in case of quality or material supply problems
* Organization of special transports
* Processing of charges from customers
* Processing of error logs for invoicing (GUA Monitor)
* Create action plans in case of poor delivery reliability (CURA)
* Scanning delivery bills and monitoring the scan logs
* Printing and sending invoices
* Processing of customer master data
* Processing of CEOS orders A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, and processes.
* University or master's degree in Economics / Economical Engineering.
* 3+ years' work experience sales/production planning /order specialist / project management regarding inbound and outbound control/release changes
* English - Advanced skills for writing, reading, and speaking.
* German language is an advantage
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* SAP knowledge is a plus
* Stress resistant
* Ability to work in an international team environment
* Self-discipline, reliability, consistency
* Communication skills and good teamwork spirit
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).