Business Assistant Obesity & Rare Disease
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs qpas active
View all jobs Business Assistant Obesity & Rare Disease active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Pharmacy - Health active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
To efficiently organize compliance of documents and its registration.
To supply local Business Unit with high quality administrative support.
To represent company vision, values, commitments in the daily conduct with the internal and external customers.
- Administrative services delivered in timely, cost-efficient way, in compliance with legal regulations and policies
- Timely responses to internal stakeholders and external ones
- Logistic organization of internal events/ HCP events for the Business Unit: transport, accommodation, plane tickets, medical insurances, etc
- Financial Organization of Business Unit events: sponsorship request, costs evaluation, invitation, agencies offer request& evaluation, contracts initiation, invoices management in compliance with company’ procedures
- Routine Finance Processes: PO/ acquisition documentation in place
- Handles correspondence of Business Unit
- Prepares Meeting Rooms for events with necessary protocol, receives quests according with internal procedure
- Verifies, records, and keeps track of contracts and other internal documents
- Acts as back-up for reception when needed
- University Degree
- Experience on a similar position is a must (at least 2-3 years)
- Experience in Pharma considered an advantage
- Self-awareness and maturity, ready to work independently and via others
- Thorough understanding of processes inside company
- Flexibility, problem-solving skills, and ability to handle multiple assignments
- Ability to anticipate and meet diverse and challenging customer requirements
- Very communication skills
- Concern for quality and details
- Excellent organizational skills
- PC literacy and MS Office
- Advanced in English
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.