Working student- production support MOE1.3
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- On going technical studies
- Teamwork and responsibility
- High degree of independence
- Good communication skills
- Self-dependent, quality and target focused working skills
- Good skills in Office
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Support Production Engineer in daily activities including:
- Contributes to the increase of the productivity by optimizations and rational use of the resources in the production line;
- Performs production related duties to ensure that production meets the required standards and quality rules for all products;
- Creates or edit working standards (e.g 5S, TPM) work instructions, performs process confirmation;
- Organize and planning production capacities;
- Track actions and processes of improvement;
- Manages the correct use of stocks of raw materials and FG materials;
- Defines a training plan and/ or delivers the trainings already defined in order to ensure working according to standards;
- Conduct regular meetings with team leaders, shift leaders, direct employees;