Buyer with English
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Requirements for the role:
· Business, Economics Degree or similar;
· Work experience in Procurement and Project(s);
· Negotiation/Influencing skills, Analytical skills, Process-oriented mind-set, Technical abilities, Very Good Communication and presentation skills;
· Proficiency in written and spoken German and English.
· Create of Purchase Orders and Schedule Agreements;
· Align with the suppliers on the orders for ensuring best price and needed delivery term;
· Price/Contract alignments with Commodity Management/Suppliers. (Offer for PO, Extension of Contracts, Escalation of topics (e.g. Critical Components);
· Ensuring Order Acknowledgments; ensuring On Time Delivery;
· Maintain a strong relationship with the stakeholders (Commodity Management, Regional Management, site of production and suppliers);
· Ensure the blocked invoices and Critical payments are being solved when needed;
· Weekly reporting on KPI’s including actions and mitigations;
· Contract/Alignments with Suppliers in case of differences (Confirmation/Deliveries). Alignments via phone/e-mail in case of differences between Confirmation and PO. Escalation to Commodity;
· Management in cases of disagreements;
· Develop professionalism by learning business practices in Procurement;
· Develop working knowledge on processes and tools;
· Develop ownership skills because of the impact of the role;
· Manage various tools which give a technical complexity;
· Resolve issues related to Purchase Orders (1st level of escalation).