Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HRS Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Recruiter active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
In this position you will be part of the Talent Attraction team that is spread across the globe and you will act as an end-to-end Global Headhunter / Talent Active Sourcing for a defined target group
• 3- 5+ years relevant working experience in Recruiting or Active Sourcing;
• It is considered as a plus - Experience in working in a headhunter agency;
• Hands-on experience with sourcing tools (e.g. resume databases and portfolio sites);
• Studies in: psychology, business administration with emphasis on HR or related fields;
• Strong English knowledge;
• Open to work in a team with passion for continuous improvement and use of agile methods.
• Ability to build rapports with remote teams and customers;
• Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles in the same time;
• Excellent communication and persuasion abilities (especially when making cold calls and sending recruiting emails).
• Be a talent hunter and play a key role to bring new talent on board;
• Consult with hiring managers, recruiters and business partners regarding the sourcing strategy;
• Actively approach and source suitable individuals while building rapports;
• Win talents with your passion and positive mindset to become a part of our company;
• Serve as a brand ambassador, building networks and talent streams;
• Apply your strategic and international perspective to build an active sourcing network by connecting with talent and colleagues all over the world.
• Actively assist the people attraction team in exciting projects such as reviewing the on boarding journey.
• Assist in the formation of internal and external talent pools;
• Support the enrollment of global standards to the international community.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted within 3 weeks.