Receptionist, Engineering Center (Cluj)
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You are passionate about doing things in the right way;
- You have minimum 2 years previous experience in related fields;
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- You know how to use Microsoft Office tools and programs expert.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You take ownership of projects and tasks;
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges.
The languages you should know:
- English - excellent in both speaking and writing;
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will be responsible for our R&D Center reception interface;
- You will ensure that the front desk is always occupied during work hours;
- You will be welcoming the visitors and provide useful information for their visit;
- You will coordinate with internal security specialist and external security company;
- You will be managing temporary cards - registration for visitors and external employees;
- You will ensure automated access from the main entrances or parking;
- You will forward information by receiving and distributing internal communications, collect, distribute and mail correspondence/packages;
- You will offer support for the Facility and Construction Management team;
- You will be involved in various other duties as required.