Graduate Recruitment | Juniors in Tax Constanta
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG active.
Vezi toate job-urile Graduate Recruitment | Juniors in Tax Constanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are?
KPMG is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field.
Why KPMG? When you choose KPMG as the place to start and build your career in Tax you should know that a well-defined career path is waiting for you. You will have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG. You will have the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
We are open for talent, open for you!
Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do that is essential.
· Top graduate in Economics, Finance, Technology, Mathematics, IT, Law or a related discipline
· Good knowledge of English
· Curiosity and a lifelong learning mindset
· Out of the box thinking
· Strong problem solving & analytical skills
· Judgment & decision-making skills
· Resilient in the face of challenges or obstacles
· Business-oriented attitude, creativity and assertiveness
· Team player and taking ownership of your actions.
· You will become an integral part of the engagement team, creating good contacts and developing relationships with client teams and the wider business community.
· You will develop an understanding of clients’ systems and processes. You will apply knowledge gained through training and on-the-job experience to undertake risk based assessments of the level of work required.
· You will own assigned work and assist more senior members of the team.
· You will seek to embed technology and data analytics into the work process.
· You will participate in social and networking events to develop your knowledge and contacts within KPMG.
KPMG in Romania offers:
· The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
· Fast paced environment and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
· Attractive remuneration package.
· A combination of great jobs to work on.
· Great colleagues to work with.
· Relevant professional development and training.
· Flexible workplace and work environment.
Working at KPMG is also about happy people and an internal culture that supports employees in following their passions through various activities and events. We also have numerous benefits to support your health, a flexible working schedule and many more advantages.
Student or graduate? We are Open for Talent. There are several opportunities to join the firm whether you have professional experience or no experience at all.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.