English Teacher | Jerez de la Frontera, Spain | 1 Sep 2022 - 16 Jun 2023
Do you want to start your career in a unique way?
AIESEC's international programs can help you expand your horizon and develop your career in a global setting. Our opportunities are related to the areas of Teaching, Marketing, Business Administration, Business Development, Engineering, Finance and IT. The organization's activity has been extensive since 1948, through volunteer projects, internships and international teaching campaigns to support a multicultural understanding of the world. AIESEC's activity is led by young enthusiasts from all over the world in order to develop the leadership potential of young people through challenging experiences. AIESEC is a non-profit organization that offers paid and unpaid internships in start-ups, medium-sized or even multinational companies. Whether we are talking about a start-up in touristic countries such as Portugal or Greece or the multinational DHL or Microsoft, our organization offers you various perspectives to build your desired career and travel abroad.
What are you waiting for to upscale your career?
About It Sounds Fun English We are an academy that specialises in teaching English to children aged 2-16. 4
It is required to be a student to continue in the process for this opportunity. The traineeship consists of working with these children under close supervision from our expert teaching staff. The ideal candidate would be interested in education, languages and language teaching, enjoy working with children, and have good communication skills.
Monday to Friday, 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Teaching Phonics and ESL lessons, assisting teachers in their lessons, course and class planning, meetings with parents, creating classroom resources, student assessment and evaluation.
- Available for period of realization: 1 Sep 2022 - 16 Jun 2023
- Background: Education
- Minimum level of studies: Bachelor (required)
- Languages: English (C1)
- Language Teaching
- Salary for the opportunity: 450 EUR per month
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an opportunity to work as a teacher abroad
Once you make the application an AIESEC in Galați representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide you with more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail after your application.