Quality Assurance Junior Analyst
Pixel Bowl is a Quality Assurance Studio devoted to help Creators build and launch immersive and engaging video games using our extensive experience in Mobile, PC and Console development.
Our core services focus on end-to-end testing and QA solutions for video games.
Also, we like pie. Contact us if you have pie ⭐.
• Good communications skills in English, both verbal and written;
• Basic QA terminology and vocabulary;
• Imagination and creativity;
• Close attention to detail and deadlines;
• Passion for games (knowledge of different game genres, consoles, and platforms it’s a plus).
No previous work experience is necessary.
Who said that playing games will not help your career? We are looking for brave Junior Analysts that will fight along our development partners to build amazing experiences for Gamers.
• Executing low to medium complexity tasks under supervision;
• Testing, analyzing, and recording, any flaws in the game or identifying any aspects that could be improved;
• Working closely with his/her peers in the game area;
• Communicating issues and concerns to fellow analysts;
• Focusing on developing his bug entry skills (clear, concise) to minimize invalid issues.
We offer in return:
• A competitive salary;
• Great working environment => professional, creative, friendly and open-minded;
• Fun team-buildings;
• Relaxation areas with all sorts of activities and office perks.