With a defined Purpose to lead us, Deloitte acts with courage and conviction to make an impact that matters every day - across our businesses and around the world - by serving the most sophisticated clients, tackling the world's most complex problems, and promoting integrity and trust in the marketplace.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
The European Regional Delivery Center, ERDC for short, provides IT technology services to Deloitte clients across major European and EMEA, is part of a strongly integrated network of Global Delivery Centers that operate across the world.
As Communication becomes more complex and cross functional, we expect our Consultant to have a mix of different soft skills and experience:
- Good understanding of business transformation initiatives and project management principles
- Proven experience in corporate communication using different channels for different stakeholders
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Effective facilitation and communication skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English
- Create operative project communication and support work streams (e.g. overview slides; branding
& consistency review).
- Update and adapt communication material (PowerPoint, interactive PDFs, Video content)
- Document, forward and maintain Q&As (e.g. in workshops, inbox)
- Creating client templates for specific newsletters
- Create videos/screencasts
- Prepare SharePoint site updates
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership
Support Change Management
- Update Stakeholder Analysis and support administrative preparation (e.g. stakeholder tracking,
- Support stakeholder onboarding and ongoing engagement (e.g. leadership engagement sessions and
- Support event management
- Conduct data collection and analysis (e.g. Pulse Checks)
- Support Change Readiness & Adoption Assessment and data analysis (e.g. data collection,
consolidation and data preparation)
Support Training and Community Management
- Prepare user guideline (e.g. for community platform)
- Create platform content, execute updates & maintenance (e.g. community platform, etc.)
- Support virtual web meetings and training sessions
Expected usage of specific tools: client branding guidelines, WebEx Training Center (virtual sessions),
Microsoft SharePoint & Office365 Tools