EUC Car fleet manager
This role is based in the Michelin Shared Services Center in Bucharest, Michelin Corporate & Business Services, where more than 700 colleagues deliver excellence in Purchasing, Finance, Logistics, Sales Administration and Personnel.
The EUC Car fleet manager will:
- Respect and control of the correct application of the EUC countries Car Fleet policies;
- Will be the main contact for car fleet users;
- Will be the main contact for RDPs /PDPs regarding Car Fleet management topics and offer support in case of questions;
- Will be the main contact fleet contract providers;
- Implement the contracts negotiated between Purchasing and fleet suppliers;
- Analyze, validate and take the necessary steps to pay suppliers' invoices;
- Make analyzes and reports on the use of car fleets for each EUC countries.
- University degree;
- Knowledge of the purchasing process and the way of drawing up and following the purchasing contracts;
- Negotiation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- English proficiency is mandatory, French skills are an advantage;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package (especially Excel);
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- A customizable benefits package with options to choose: gym access, medical or dental services, private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs, cultural activities vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription; Life insurance; Luncheon vouchers and discounts; Deduction of vacation costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
LET’S INSPIRE MOTION FOR LIFE
Where do success and ideas come from?We strongly believe they come from collective intelligence.
Our talents, people and employees are the source of purposeful and sustainable innovations. That’s why we care about developing and enhancing their strength, and we ensure them a tailored professional journey across units and countries.
What drives us is the spirit of unlimited innovation, which we all possess.Our goal is to cultivate and nurture that spirit, by questioning the status quo, improving our way to do things. Therefore, we are always optimistic as to overcome the challenges of tomorrow.
That’s our mission as an employer: inspiring innovation in all of us, to build a better life in motion for you and for everyone.
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases. Michelin has over 4500 employees in Romania: 3 factories (2 in Zalău and 1 in Florești - Prahova), as well as a commercial network, and a center for shared services, in Bucharest. The office in Bucharest also hosts the coordination center for the Central Europe region.