BRAND MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP
ARE YOU A STUDENT LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGING AND PAID INTERNSHIP? COME AND LIVE THE P&G BUSINESS EXPERIENCE!
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently on the state of the art of marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing professionals and business leaders started at P&G.
As a Brand Management Intern, you will be responsible to deliver on-time and quality communication plans and executions for P&G brands such as Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, Oral B, Always, Head&Shoulders across the biggest retailers. Key responsibilities include planning and delivery of important materials, analysis of customer campaigns, budget planning and stewardship, while working closely with different functions outside Brand Management such as Sales, Finance, Supply Network Operations.
Doing a paid internship at P&G is the way to get to know the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development. The end of a successful internship with us could find you with a recommendation for hiring upon completion of your studies.
WHAT WILL A P&G INTERNSHIP OFFER YOU:
- Responsibilities as of Day1 – You will be given your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact
- Recognized groundbreaking marketing skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous learning coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings to build your management and Marketing skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
- Students in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor degree and above or following a Master degree, coupled with a Marketing interest/passion;
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.