Technical Lead Software Engineer
Responsible for the analysis, definition, design, construction, testing, installation, modification, and maintenance of properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business needs.Responsibilities:
- Being part of a team of developers to implement, test and deliver project requirements for Refinitiv Workspace Alerts UI
- Work with product teams and other development teams to produce high-level system designs
- Participate in all parts of the software lifecycle: design, development, testing and deployment
- Analyze production problems, provide troubleshooting and support.
- Work with upstream and downstream development teams to implement functionality
- Work with QA teams to design test cases and implement automated test drivers
- Promote a culture of teamwork, high performance, and quality via code reviews, ensuring standards and best practices are followed via agile methodologies
- Experience with Web Components standard, Pub/Sub, NodeJS and REST APIs
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and to work with remote teams.
- Able to manage Scrum Meetings that necessitate working in an Agile SDLC and delivering on short timelines.
- Experience in the development of Cloud systems, Microservice frameworks, and regulated products is a plus.
- Responsible for delivering enterprise-level components used in applications that interact with real-time data, APIs, cloud databases.Responsible for the analysis, definition, design, construction, testing, installation, modification, and maintenance of properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business needs.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.