Data Platform Operations Engineer
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- Have considerable experience of hands-on technical experience in big data technologies/DW
- Experience with cloud systems like AWS, Azure, AWS services including S3, Redshift, EMR, EC2, GLUE and RDS
- Experience in ETL technologies tools like Informatica/ Talend or equivalent.
- Have hands-on experience in Python.
- Have an exposure to Tableau / Qlik /,other visualization technologies
In this role the successful candidate must be able to work on AWS data lake platform, heavily matrixed organization of system, infrastructure, and operations support staff to deliver highly available systems and services globally for Baker Hughes data and analytics.
As a Data Platform Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for:
· Maintaining and monitoring data pipelines to enable the analytics team to build accurate models, as well as contribute to building an operationally solid foundation for the data platform and applications.
· Being responsible for supporting and maintaining platform services, ensure platform is consistently available and meeting stakeholders' expectations
· Acting as a primary executor in responding to business and user-reported platform issues and incidents.
· Ensuring Incidents and problem tickets issued against supported CI's get resolved within published SLAs, or business priority.
· Participating in the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction.
· Researching and evaluate emerging technology, industry, market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities