HR Trainee - Part Time
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
• Degree in Human Resources, Administration or other related field;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in Romanian;
• Good administrative and organisational skills;
• The ability to act in a confidential and sensitive manner;
• The ability to work as part of a team;
• The ability to work accurately, with good attention to detail;
• Good communication skills on English;
• Organized and pro-active attitude
• Study the documentation on the projects: Customer Contract Commercial agreement, report analysis, functional specifications for implementation and procedures. Other project documents, informative notes, provisions and procedures, internal notes received from superiors;
• Participate in the implementation of new projects;
• Manages the physical and electronic personnel files of employees as set out in the documentation project. The electronic personnel records include: scanning documents and insert them in personnel management applications;
• Performs audits of personnel files, according to project documentation and internal procedures on audit and the legal provisions required in the personal employment file. This activity includes: inventory documents from the personnel file and identification of missing or present documents in each file, checking of consistency between the documents in the file and applications. Preparing report audit and internal audit submission.
• Inform the customer about the missing documents from the personnel file before or after the employment, according to the working procedures determined by project documentation;
• Receive requests from clients and discuss them with Project Manager, informing also his/her direct supervisor;
• Participate in training courses held by the Company;
• Check monthly data entered into the application by utilizing the verification queries and correct identified errors;
• Keep track of submissions;
• Fulfill any other responsibilities of the job or project or department or at the request of its direct manager or supervisor.
• Monthly meal tickets
• Progressive annual free days correlated with individual work history
• 1 additional vacation day with the birthday occasion
• Bonus for Easter, Christmas and summer holidays
• Subscription to Medlife medical services
• Subscription to Bookster library services
• Special conditions to 7Card network (sports & wellness)