Paid Internship Procurement
Schlumberger is looking for innovators to shape the future of energy. If you share our passion for discovery, we’ll give you the platform to turn it into real impact. Are you looking for a challenging career move? We are currently looking for new students that can tag along and be part of a multicultural team within our Supply hub located in Grozavesti.
The internship is a full time 6 month long programme. Full 8 hour/day, but we are be flexible to also to 6 hours/day, depending on the team/department.
General soft skills competencies:
- Previous internship experience - nice to have
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Learning skills
- Good organizational skills
- Team player
- Analytical mind set
- Good command of the English language - mandatory
- Microsoft Office Package skills
The internship opportunities are in the Supply area, with different opportunities from Procurement Logistic and Materials.
Your responsibilities within the Supply Chain can vary from accepting request from customers, processing the orders, helping in planning shipments and tracking orders.
You will be integrated into a multifunctional team from your very first day on the job and work on a different task.
A mentor, a manager, a team leader with technical mastery in your area of study will give you best assistance, guiding you through your period of practical training with experience and advice.
To summarize with one sentence: We are looking for high potential students who have the strong desire to move things ahead in a dynamic pace work environment.
What we offer:
- Your internship would be a paid program, with a labour contract for a period of 6 months, 6 or 8 hrs /day with the possibility, if performing, to be able to become a permanent colleague of ours;
- Meaningful responsibility from day one;
- Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment;
- Meal tickets;
- Additional contribution for lunch;
- Medical coverage at Medicover;
- Hybrid work - just 2 days at the office and 3 days work from home;
- We encourage our students to take all their exams and we are flexible with their working hours during the exams period
- We use latest technologies and we offer support and training to learn SAP
- We encourage our colleagues to apply their knowledge gained in the Universities and we assist our all our new colleagues to learn on the job
- We offer the possibility to become a permanent employee
- We offer a multicultural environment where you could make international friends
So, if you are interested or you know a colleague that can be interested in what we offer, just hit the button Apply now!