C/C++ Windows Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Avira active
View all jobs C/C++ Windows Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Avira, a company with over 100 million customers and more than 500 employees, is a worldwide leading supplier of self-developed security solutions for professional and private use. With more than 25 years of experience, the company is a pioneer in its field.Requirements
* 2-3 years of experience in programming in Windows environments
* Excellent knowledge of programming in C++ using Windows
* Profound knowledge of the Windows system architecture
* Proficient knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and possibly Project, Visio as well)
* Good command of English (spoken and written)
Desirable additional qualifications:
* Experience in the use of object-oriented programming, design and design patterns
* Experience in the use of modular software development, client-server oriented approaches and Service-Oriented
* Architecture (SOA)
* Proficient knowledge in Win32 API, services, sockets, and inter-process communication
* Experience in the use of network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, POP3, http, SSL/TLS, etc.)
* Knowledge in the field of software security
* Mechanisms and algorithms for detecting and removing malware
* Experienced in working with agile processes
* Experienced in working with refactoring, clean code, extreme programming, and test driven development
* Interest in taking over project responsibilities
* A high demand on quality with regard to the developed software and yourself
* Quick adaption of complex relationships
* Highly developed sense of responsibility and commitment
* The software you develop is part of a globally successful security solution which is profoundly trusted by our customers and meets their high level of expectation.
* With your knowledge and skills, you help to ensure that the quality level of the developed software permanently meets our high demands on reliability, performance and range of functions.
* Detecting and removing malware is seen by you as an exciting and challenging task.
* Your working methods are characterised by self-sufficiency and self-organisation. You attach great importance to constructive collaboration and open communication within the team as well as with other departments.
* You are open for the application of new concepts and technologies and aspire to further your talents on a personal and professional level.