Software Internship for User Experience (TM)
Passionate about software development and also interested in smart cars?
We are looking for an enthusiastic student to join our team and grow in a professional software development environment As Internship for Software Development for User Experience (UX) you will have the opportunity to:
* Learn how software application for User Experience is developed, integrated and tested;
* Collaborate in Scrum teams, following the principles of Agile methodology;
* Work for some of the most innovative products in the car, which will grow significantly in the following years: full digital clusters, head up displays;
* Develop SW modules according to Customer Requirements and perform the qualification of the modules according to the internal SMK Process (SW Quality assurance).
* Student at Technical University (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Automation, System Engineering, Mathematics);
* Medium C, basic Java, basic XML knowledge;
* Basic C++ knowledge is a plus;
* Basic Electronics knowledge is a plus;
* Analytical capabilities and good communication skills;
* Problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
* Strong sense of responsibility and detailed oriented;
* Good English skills in writing, reading.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.