Business Analyst with English and Hungarian
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management
services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class
technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and
manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and
timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make
better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their
top and bottom line.
What you bring to the role:
• University graduate and post-graduate with relevant experience
• Advanced level of English and Hungarian at least at a medium level
• Problem solving abilities, good analytical skills
• Good communication skills - experience in holding presentations is a plus
• Financial or technical background is an advantage
• Comfortable working with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
We built our values around always being refreshing, responsive, and rigorous. In Corporate and Professional Research, our clients engage us with us on the following essential tasks and responsibilities:
• As part of a global team, you will be supporting top industry players across various sectors, or major professional services companies
• Collect data through secondary research using online resources as well as leading global databases, and targeted primary research with subject matter experts
• Perform basic analysis on collected data for either short term projects or larger assignments
• Handling research in various areas, including competitive intelligence, company and industry analysis, financial indicators, macroeconomic parameters, and other data inputs in sectors like: ITC, automotive, consumer goods, energy, banking, logistics, pharmaceuticals etc
• Synthetize information and prepare summaries, reports or presentations
• Actively participate in team discussions on project specific areas, close collaboration with more senior team members
• Directly interact with internal and external clients, assist in building strong customer relationships
Evalueserve was founded in 2000 and is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machineTM, a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster and reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness.
Our center in Romania, opened in 2008 and we now have over 200 professionals. We pride ourselves on having a multicultural team. Additionally, as a leading employer, we highly invest in our people’s development with specific Line of Business and management training programs.
We offer a great number of employee benefits, including private medical insurance at Regina Maria, remote working and work from home bonus, celebratory bonuses for special occasions, meal tickets, coursera access and Bookster subscription, comprehensive EAP program. If you apply to the position, we will share more details
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status.
Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.