Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 109,000 employees and annual revenue of c. € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high-performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.Cerinte
Key job principles
Flexibility: being capable to adapt to new situations and to deal with support teams and managers (onshore, offshore, mixed delivery model).
Prioritization: good time management and prioritization in order to apply quality standards to all undertaken tasks.
Ability to learn: achieving a good tool knowledge and displaying an aptitude in solving basic troubleshooting.
Analytical: provides trend analysis and identifies workload optimization opportunities and possibilities for automation.
Attention to details.
Capability to be efficient in an ever-changing environment.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Enhanced knowledge of the English language in written and spoken form.
Experience with MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote, etc.).
- Monitors the actual status of processes implementation and defines continuous improvement plans for existing and new Operations processes.
- Implements standard reporting and addresses any additional requirements;
- Assists in producing quality reports and participates in regular meetings in order to - - Present quality results and improvement actions;
if the case, escalates risks and issues.
Reviewing, data analysis and improvement actions:
- Assesses work practices, processes, and tools, conducting regular checks for continuous service quality improvement;
- Analyzes all incident tickets based on the Summary and Root Cause in order to find a solution for ZIP percentage increase and reducing waste;
- Uploads all solutions and follows up with the technical teams;
- Participates in weekly meetings with technical leaders and resource managers for KPI reports reviewing and presenting ongoing topics and previous report analysis;
improving self-knowledge and implementing LEAN and ITIL principles in team’s activities;
- Engages the team leaders in case of doubt, issues and anticipated capacity problems.
- Monitors the resolution progress of all tickets and reacts timely and according to agreed SLAs; investigates escalated tickets (if any): the reason behind, prepares actions for managing them, ensuring at the same time that the justification is commented;
- Identifies (if the case) unassigned/about to breach SLA/critical tickets and flags them within teams;
- Tracks and improves end-to-end change process;
- Checks for new incidents/changes/problems in all ticketing tools (SDM 12.9, OSD, DSD, OSMQ, AIDA, Remedy, SNOW, etc.), clarifies with technicians the possible isues and informs them about the actions to be taken.
Administrative tasks reported at unit level:
- Reports FIT (Scope file) to Management and to the Finance Controller.
What We Offer:
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Training and certifications On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Flexible benefits Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
- Compensation Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
- Extra vacation days.