Sales Lab (free online, practical training for students)
Are you curious what sales is about, while working with a young, dynamic and fun team? Come and join us in a practical lab designed to introduce you to the wonderfull world of Sales!
Who will you join:
We are Catalyst Solutions, a full-service company with 15 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding. We are just like you - friendly & funny pople, passionate about what we do.
Catalyst Solutions manages Hipo.ro, a career website focused on young professionals, students and graduates, but also the biggest career events in Romania: Angajatori de Top, Top Talents, DevTalks & DevCon Live, Online Fair for Graduates, Career Guide, Internship & Trainee Marathon or NextGen Academy.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known companies in the world: IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Deloitte, EY Romania, Ubisoft, HP Inc, ING Bank, Unilever, Harman, Crowdstrike, P&G, Coca-Cola HBC, L'Oreal Romania.
We are launching a new edition of our sales development program: Sales Lab!
Join us and you will learn more about the sales area and online projects!
What will your day look like?
- You will participate in series of free trainings followed by practical tasks.
- As you go trough the Lab you will have a coach who will assist you with feedback and support;
- Researching, identifying and contacting new clients;
- Promoting nationwide our services and projects via phone and e-mail;
- Communicating and building long term relationships with current or prospect partners;
- Building and updating internal databases of clients and prospects;
- Preparing and compiling internal and external documents, presentations for projects and proposals;
- Participating in different trainings and meetings with your colleagues from the Sales department;
Who can participate?
- A friendly and engaging personality;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. You will be, after all, the main promoter of our projects and services;
- English knowledge level – you can have a conversation in English;
- Perseverance and resilience – you promote high quality services, it’s a matter of getting to the right people;
- Self-discipline, results-driven attitude and a high level of autonomy;
- Strong work ethic and high personal integrity;
- Interest in Sales, HR & digital marketing;
- Any practical activity related to sales, HR & digital marketing is appreciated (ex. experience in a student NGO)
What else would you like to know?
- Here are some other areas you will have the chance to learn more about during this academy: Consultative sales, HR Consulting, Employer Branding, Digital Marketing, Project Management.
- The academy is unpaid and flexible - part-time 4/6 h per day;
- The activity will be exclusively online;
- You will receive a recommendation letter;
- No. of participants: 7
- Duration: 6 weeks with the possibility to continue with a 3 months paid internship or even a full-time job;
- Selection: you will find out if you are selected by 15th of June;
- Program start: end of June 2022;
We are looking forward to meeting you.