Mentor's is a head-hunting and direct search company specializing in management and sales positions.Cerinte
• Typically required 3+ years of related experience
• Excellent knowledge of Human Resources laws and local regulations
• PC Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.;
• Fluency in English (oral and written communication)
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and take initiative
• Detail-oriented, analytical and highly organized; able to handle competing priorities simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills and professional approach regarding confidentiality and work ethics
• Working with the Head of HR to support and deliver company strategic objectives in accordance with the roadmap for HR.
• Coach and support managers through the employee lifecycle including , onboarding, performance management, training and development offboarding etc.
• Employee Welfare and Design initiatives and events to promote employees wellbeing, engagement, sand recognition schemes .
• Work as part of an International HR leadership team
• Update HR policy and procedure changes, consistent with any changes in legislation and best practice
• Lead and coordinate the company's disciplinary processes
• Collaborates across HR functions and payroll to ensure accuracy of team members’ pay items and end-to end process compliance and improvements
• Coordinate and drive employee engagement
• Work closely with the senior managers in relation to providing them with up to date information on changes in policies, procedures and providing general employment law information and advice.
• Quality checking of performance and probationary reviews and advising line managers on same
• Proactively develop people management skills of managers and supervisors
• Review and audit people data to include working time, breaks, absence, turnover, time to hire
• Support and drive HR projects and people initiatives
• Work closely with Payroll and Finance in relation to employee payrolls
• Provides daily operational support for internal client group on record keeping, onboarding, off boarding, internal transfer, employment contract management and leave tool management.
• Ensures HR practices / procedures comply with government policy change and local laws, statutory and audit requirements.
• Provides guidance, support and counsel to managers on defined employee relations issues.
• Resolves routine HR requests and escalates them as needed.
• Establishes strong relationships within all levels of an organization.
• Working with the management team coordinate recruitment and selection of current vacancies and overseeing the end-to-end recruitment process and on-boarding.
• Manage, prepare and monitor the completion of all the necessary documents within the recruitment and selection process according to the company's procedures; you will maintain a correct and continuous situation of databases, periodical reports.
• Actively participate in various projects that require the involvement of the Human Resources Department;
• Oversee and manage talent acquisition for both locations liaising with 3rd party agencies, candidates and internal stakeholders.
Broadway Holdings established in 2011, focuses on the provision of marketing, technology, and business solutions to the online gaming market.
We provide support and service functions in the areas of website design and development, payments & operations, compliance, and IT support across eight customer facing brands.
From an initial staff compliment of three people, we have grown rapidly and now have over 50 staff members in Dublin. We now plan to embark on an ambitious international expansion programme on foot of a business acquisition.