OMP Implementation Consultant
With a defined Purpose to lead us, Deloitte acts with courage and conviction to make an impact that matters every day - across our businesses and around the world - by serving the most sophisticated clients, tackling the world's most complex problems, and promoting integrity and trust in the marketplace.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
The European Regional Delivery Center, ERDC for short, provides IT technology services to Deloitte clients across major European and EMEA, is part of a strongly integrated network of Global Delivery Centers that operate across the world.
We are looking for candidates with following qualifications:
- Very strong analytical skills
- Preferably, you have a Master's degree with a specialization in Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, Optimization Techniques, Production Management, Logistics, or equivalent
- Theoretical or operational experience in Supply Chain Planning is a key asset (disciplines including Sales and Operations Planning / Integrated Business Planning, Demand Planning & Forecasting, Inventory Management & Optimization, Network Design, Network Supply Planning, Distribution Planning, Production Planning & Detailed Scheduling)
- Technology/Digital acumen and/or keen interest
- Any prior APS (Advanced Planning System) exposure is an asset, either as an end-user, an implementation consultant, or product specialist.
- You are a team player, and you have an intellectual curiosity and drive to continuously learn
- You are open to work in an international environment, abroad if needed
- You have strong communication skills and you are fluent in English. Good knowledge of an additional language is an advantage
- An APICS or other Supply Chain / Operations certificate is a plus.
As an OMP Implementation Consultant, you:
- Are eager and committed to develop Supply Chain Functional and Conceptual knowledge
- Have a passion for innovative Supply Chain technology solutions driving a tangible impact for our clients in this digitally-enabled era
- Are determined to develop a deep understanding of OMP’s solutions, and you want to keep focus on OMP implementation projects (typically medium to long term projects, ranging from 6 months up to 3 years)
- Will implement OMP Solutions from A to Z for our clients, thereby performing hands-on implementation activities as part of a bigger implementation team. Typical activities include:
o Translating business needs into functional requirements and onwards into a working solution
o Determining innovative ways to tackle the client’s business problem with OMP’s functionalities, in close collaboration with the Lead Solution Consultant, Solution Architect, and OMP Functional Experts
o Solution parameterization and configuration
o Writing macros (basic programming logic)
o Functional solution and integration testing
o Data preparation and manipulation
o Writing and facilitating end user solution training
Learning opportunities for you:
- Being part of a well-developed Supply Chain Planning team, well connected in the EMEA and Global supply chain network
- Being exposed to end-to-end supply chain planning transformation programs, from Design to Implementation
- Working for multinational organizations in diverse industries such as Consumer Business, Life Sciences, Chemicals, Industrial Manufacturing, Automotive, etc.
- Deepening your expertise in Supply Chain Management, and specifically in Planning and S&OP. You will learn how state-of-the-art technology platforms enable complex decision-making and facilitate management decisions
- Gaining expertise and becoming proficient in a leading Advanced Supply Chain Planning Solution package, a key differentiating skill in today’s Talent market
- Being offered plenty of career opportunities, in line with your ambitions. Growing into a Business Architect or Solution Architect, focusing on Project Management and/or Team and People Management are only a few of the options to grow in our organization.