Mentor's is a head-hunting and direct search company specializing in management and sales positions.Cerinte
• Higher education in an appropriate field (economic/ financial);
• Excellent knowledge of Accounting;
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar position (preferably in an international / global
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in Romanian and English;
• Advanced level of use of MS Office package (Excel), SAP (preferably);
• Analytical, independent, structured, and precise way of working;
• Ability to meet deadlines;
• Good ability to assess, analyze, make decisions on time and solve problems;
• Ability to orientate and organize yourself in a complex environment.
• Ability to communicate with different stakeholders and to cooperate in an international
• Accounting entries of provisions, accruals, reconciliation accounts, permanent postings.
• Receipt, record and archive incoming invoices (SAP Workflow).
• Creation and maintenance of leasing and rental contracts according to IFRS 16 in a
• Coordination and assistance in assets posting and stocktaking, stocks inventory and
• Preparation of monthly VAT returns.
• Provision of necessary information to the external accountant for fiscal result calculation
• Creation of expense reports, collection and correction of physical travel documents,
send complete expense reports to Shared Service Center, monitor open items.
• Month End Closing: Coordination of monthend steps, monitoring of outputs and
clarification of issues with monthend closing.
• Intrastat reports (HR,HU,RO), Quarterly NBR Reports, Credit analysis.
• Monitoring of overdues: Transmitting letters to customers, Reports of open items for
customers, Contacting customers by phone/e-mail, Balance confirmations.
• Creation, Extension, Maintenance of material numbers and salescodes in SAP
Our client, Carl Zeiss Instruments is the local subsidiary of German company ZEISS - since
1846 on the international market, international leader in the optics and optoelectronics industry.
The ZEISS Group develops and distributes semiconductor manufacturing equipment,
measurement technologies, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, lenses for
cameras and photographs, binoculars and technologies for planetariums.